April Fools’ Day is upon us, which means a prank could be lurking ’round every corner, chair or potentially Saran-wrapped door.
This year, stop thinking about blasting your mom’s car with Post-it notes and settle for a simpler prank. Check out these 7 easy gags you can pull together before the day’s end.
1. Mix Reese Pieces, Skittles and M&Ms into one big bowl
2. Swap Hand Sanitizer With Personal Lubricant
3. Cover Onion in Carmel
4. Tape an Air horn by the Door Handle
5. Leave a Gross (and fake) Surprise for Unsuspecting Bathroom Goers
6. Paint a Bar of Soap with Clear Nail Polish to Prevent it from Lathering
7. Stock Your Refrigerator with a Terrifying “Head” in a Jar
Co-Education means the teaching of both boys and girls in the same school and under the same roof. It also means imparting the same education to both the sexes without any distinction. This system of education aims at bringing boys and girls together. It allows free mixing of sexes without any inhibition.
In ancient India also, there was no segregation between boys and girls in the Aryan society. In the modern times, co-educational system is common in Europe and USA. In India also, now-a-days more and more co-educational schools and colleges are being established.
Merits of Co Educations:
- There are many advantages and hardly any disadvantages in the co-educational system of education.
- If boys and girls are taught together, there will not be any need for opening separate schools for boys and girls.
- Co-education is an economical system, because both boys and girls can study in same schools and they can be taught by the same staff.
- Boys and girls have to live together in the society in their later lives and if they are taught together from the very beginning, they can understand each other well.
- If they are taught together, it will create a sense of healthy competition among them. In this manner, they will work hard and pay serious attention to their studies.
- The boys will not indulge in eve-teasing and the girls will not be afraid of boys. Thus they will have a balanced development of their personality.
Demerits of Co Education:
Of course certain conservative people criticize the system of co-education. According to them, this system is against our tradition. They also fear that co-education will develop immoral relationships between boys and girls. They believe that in this system both the boys and girls will be spoilt. But these arguments do not hold much water.
Let us, therefore accept the changing order and open more and more co-educational institutions in future and say good bye to separate institutions.
Kindly play this video to know more about Co-education in India:
Creative cups will make your breakfasts and dinners funnier. Your guests will be amazed at seeing various small sculptures inside the cups. Your kids will love drinking fresh juice and milk from these cups. The choice is too wide for people with different taste and likes.
People never get a second chance to make a first impression. Your success or failure in getting the job is determined within few minutes of the interview so it is important for you to create a positive first impression.
Don’t expect your resume alone to win the job for you. You will need to communicate why you are the right candidate. Do proper research to know about the company & the job profile and the type of interview you will be encountering. Do proper practice for the interview, but don’t memorize your answers.
Follow some simple tips to achieve success in the important phase of job hunting. I am presenting a list of do’s and don’ts to get success during the interview. I hope these steps definitely gonna help you.
- Make a fuss of negative talks about your previous employer.
- Be too much informal.
- Act as though you are too desperate for employment.
- Speaks for too long- more than 2 minutes is normally too much.
- Make blurred statements- be brief & specific.
- Ask about the salary unless the interviewer brings it up.
- Allow your cell phone to ring during the interview.
- Chew gum & smell like smoke.
- Arrive 10minutes early.
- Be sure to give a firm handshake, smile, maintain eye contact & have positive body language.
- Research about the company & job profile before interview.
- Listen carefully to the questions and if you don’t understand a question, politely ask for clarification.
- Be honest about your background and experience.
- It is important to make an eye contact with the interviewer when you speak, that shows you are confident and honest.
- You can’t know everything. So if you don’t know the answer, say no. Don’t try to give wrong answer or mislead the interviewer.
- Express authentic interest in the position you have applied for. Tell the interviewer about the inherent aspects of the job, which are of particular interest for you.
- At the end of the interview, it is likely to be asked,”Do you have any questions for us”? This is the right time to ask any relative questions you have about the company or the position.
- Thanks the interviewer for his/her time.
- Send a thank you note before leaving the cabin.
Logo is the fist “face” that company presents to the public, Which conveys your aim & ideas to people.If you are wondering how to design a mind-blowing logo, the infographic below will give you a good idea of what to incorporate into your design. Good logos should be unique and comprehensible to potential customers.a well-designed logo implies a degree of professionalism and competence that could help steer potential new clients toward selecting the business rather than a competitor with no or substandard logos.