Be true to your values. Be honest. Do your best. Do things that bring you closer to your dreams. Take care of yourself, your family, and your friends. Treat people with respect. Be the person that makes others feel special. Be known for your kindness and honesty.
In other words, invest love into your life. Because when you love life, life will love you back. And there’s no attraction greater than love. People will notice the goodness surrounding you, and they will be naturally attracted to you.
1) Do the right thing: Never be afraid to do what you know in your heart is right, especially if the well being of another person’s feelings is at stake. There is no punishment in the world more severe than the wounds we inflict on our soul when we do what we know is wrong.
2) Lift others up: If you want to lift yourself up, lift someone else up. To be happy and free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the happiness and freedom of others.
3) Give words of encouragement to those in need: A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success. We all hit a time when we lose hope and need someone to put their arms around us and say, “I’ve got you right now. You are not facing this alone.” Be that person when you can.
4) Be positive: Think positively; speak properly; apologize rapidly; forgive quickly. Evolve your being and inspire yourself and others. Say it out loud, “I am sorry negativity, I have no time for you. I have far too many positive things to do.”
5) Do things for fun and passion: When you stop doing things for fun and passion, you stop living and you start merely existing. If you truly want to change your life, you must first change your mind and your actions. Once you are ready to truly devote your time and energy to what calls to your soul, you will find your life unimaginably enriched.
6) Be gentle: When you least expect it, something great will come along – something better than you ever planned for. Mother Nature opens millions of flowers every day without forcing the buds. Let this be a reminder not to force anything, but to simply give beautiful things enough love and an opportunity to grow naturally.
7) Be loyal, Be honest: You can’t promise to love someone for the rest of their life, but you can sincerely love them for the rest of yours. When it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option, but a priority. Loyalty and honest affection mean everything.
8) Be flexible and keep an open mind: What looks like an obstacle or road block is oftentimes just life steering you in a better direction. Be flexible and keep an open mind to all the changes that are forcing you to grow, and helping you better align yourself with your vibration and purpose.
9) Believe in yourself and all that you are: Know in your heart that there is strength inside you that is greater than the challenges you face. No one can do it for you – you have to choose to use your wings.
10) Walk the talk: You can make whatever you want out of your life, but first you have to not be afraid to try. We all have to start with ourselves. It is time to walk the talk. Take the journey of making the difficult decisions and taking action. Start removing things from your life that are taking away your happiness, and start adding things that bring joy in to your life.
11) Embrace the possibilities of tomorrow: Don’t let your past speak who you are, but let it be part of who you will become. No regrets. No looking back. Just hold onto life and move forward. We have no way of knowing what lies ahead, but that’s what makes the journey even more exciting – that’s what makes life worth living.