April Fools’ Day is upon us, which means a prank could be lurking ’round every corner, chair or potentially Saran-wrapped door.
This year, stop thinking about blasting your mom’s car with Post-it notes and settle for a simpler prank. Check out these 7 easy gags you can pull together before the day’s end.
1. Mix Reese Pieces, Skittles and M&Ms into one big bowl
2. Swap Hand Sanitizer With Personal Lubricant
3. Cover Onion in Carmel
4. Tape an Air horn by the Door Handle
5. Leave a Gross (and fake) Surprise for Unsuspecting Bathroom Goers
6. Paint a Bar of Soap with Clear Nail Polish to Prevent it from Lathering
7. Stock Your Refrigerator with a Terrifying “Head” in a Jar